Client: État Vaud
In today’s new era of work, diversity and inclusion are increasingly shifting towards the forefront of employers’ HR agendas.
With changing demographics and heightened social and political consciousness, building a diverse and inclusive workplace culture is no longer a mere “nice-to-have”, but a key strategy towards building employee experience and employer identity.
- Building an inclusive workplace culture at the Cantonal Administration of Vaud (État de Vaud)
- Design of an e-learning course on inclusive culture for its government employees.
- Examples inspired by common workplace scenarios and during interactions with citizens, in a positive way that affirms diversity and inclusion.
- Information on important legal text and the État de Vaud’s official position against discrimination.
- Thought-provoking scenarios that raise awareness of common race, gender and cultural stereotypes
- Module launched organization-wide