PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
Customer : State of Geneva
“I didn’t know”, “We can’t even laugh anymore”, “You’re a killjoy”.
When it comes to the grave issue on sexual harrassment, the State of Geneva does not condone these excuses from its staff.
Sexual and gender harassment is a serious form of gender discrimination and an attack on the personality and dignity of the person concerned. Sexual and gender harassment at work is prohibited by law.
- Accompany the State of Geneva in preventing and stopping sexual and gender-based harassment in the workplace
- Creation on an online training on sexual harassment in the workplace
- Learners to put themselves in the shoes of the victim, the witness, the perpetrator of sexual harassment, through real-life scenarios.
- The e-learning is made available free of charge to companies and public organization by the State of Geneva.
- The materials for the prevention of sexual and gender harassment in the workplace can be used in training courses or events that concern personnel policy, corporate health care or values of the company / organization.
An e-learning tool on prevention of sexual harassment